AbFitt's FIRST E- BOOK " 5 FIT PRINCIPLE'S " COMING MARCH 2011


After 22 years competing, training & consulting I was looking for a way to take my own fitness to the next level of fat burning, building new lean muscle, breaking my plateaus and improving my athletic performance. In 2003 I began experimenting with various training intensity's and programs.

I enlisted the help of some of the nations fittest individuals from the USFS smoke jumpers I befriended wile working for Carson helicopters on fire fighting contracts throughout the US. What I came up with simply changed my fitness, my body and my life forever. Employing various combination's of intensity levels & resistance, instinctive training, nutritional timing, supplementation & recovery the end result is what I call H.I.G.T ( High Intensity group training ) & the 5 fit principles.

In the years that have followed I have consulted and trained athletes and everyday people using this training system and the 5 fit principles that govern it. Some right here on the pages of AbFitt, from professional boxers, fitness models, power lifters, bodybuilders, law enforcement officers, fire fighters, helicopter pilots, EMS, high school track athletes and professional base ball players. Always improving on the "methods of the madness" understanding each human being has his/her own fitness blueprint. I believed so strongly in the effectiveness of training in this manner to break through training plateaus, to get rid of that stubborn fat that just seems to not want to go and to build new lean muscle tissue all wile getting you so shredded, I decided to launch AbFitt. Abfitt was my way of inexpensively getting the word out about HIGT and the five fit principles to positively effect people's lives, health and overall fitness.

Now four years later with over 108,000 worldwide readers AbFitt is one of the most read fitness blogs on the net with over 400 articles. However all this information can be overwhelming and confusing. with this in mind I have decided to release my first E-book " 5 Fit Principles ". 5 fitness principles you must follow to achieve your best body ever!

You will learn how to train & eat for your body type, how to apply these principles to your body's blue print to achieve your fitness, athletic and nutritional goals. Designed in a step by step format, instructing you how, when and why. Removing all guess work and doubt wile providing you with 22 years of proven & effective science... the "methods behind the madness".

* Principle #1- Training: Intensity, Instinctive, Full body, Splits, Body weighted
* Principle #2- Nutrition: Fuel Your body's blue print to burn fat & build muscle
* Principle #3- Nutrition Timing: Learn what to eat & when to eat it & the result
* Principle #4- Supplements: what works & what simply does not and never will
* Principle #5- Recovery: What it is and how to truly achieve it

"5 FIT PRINCIPLES"

COMING MARCH 2011 AVAILABLE HERE ON AbFitt AUTHORED BY FITNESS CONSULTANT FORMER PROFESSIONAL BOXER AND CREATOR OF AbFitt RICHARD SEYMOUR.

LIVE FIT, BE FIT