Forty & Fit........


“History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats.”- Bertie C. Forbes...........

Man! Does that just get you fired up to be successful, to simple be the best you can be? It does for me, wow! Last Sunday I turned 40 years old, as I do every morning of my birthday I train with the intensity & fire needed for me be my best. A way to start my next year off on a positive note. I am looking forward to my fitness as I begin the next decade of my life.

I plan on exploring & writing about your health & training as you reach your forties and how you must adapt and re-educate yourself in your nutrition & training strategies to continue to be successful in your training. I am asked "How to I get in shape" Simple bro! Show up & work...Push some heavy weight to exhaust the muscle, find the burn, keep the burn going, go home and replenish your depleted nutrition, rest to recover, then do it over again. Formula for a champion baby.

AbFitt-