What Motivates you? Part 1


Goals- we all have them. Some small, some large, some attainable, some, well let's just say maybe still out of reach. Career, family, education, relationships- we all have these segments of our lives we need to focus on and work towards improving. So what drives you? What is your motivation? What is your passion? Have you reached your goals? If not do you know how to go about it? Do you have the dedication and drive to get to the very position in your life you are working towards? You dream about? For some, yes! For many, no.
How do I know this? Because no matter what I have done in my life, serving my country in the US Army as an Infantry soldier at eighteen or battling my way through amateur boxing tournaments, trying to climb the rankings in the world of professional boxing, or trying to make a business grow with my auto detail shop and boxing gym, I had one consistency in my life! From failed relationships to failed businesses to a new career in the entertainment industry and traveling around the country. From working toward my education to another new career, I have had one consistency in my life and that has been, is, and always will be my health and overall fitness. TRAINING! At a very young age I set a goal, one of many, and to this day I am still working toward it. To live my life being the very best I can be. Are you?