AFTER THE WEIGHTS, SPEED ROPE TO KICK UP THE FAT BURNING A NOTCH!


After a hard and particularly intense weight training session, using my H.I.G.T program found on these pages, it is now time to burn some serious fat! Intense weight training not only burns fat and builds muscle, lean hard muscle, it amps up the metabolism. After about 20 minutes of training you have burned your stored calories and the body turns to fat for energy.
Once I finish the weights I go right to the jump rope and crank out 15 hard intense minutes. I believe this cranks up the fat burning process and at the same time etches out the details in my physique. I love ending the training day outside in the heat putting on the finishing touches. Remember, as we get older we have to train heavy, intense, and often to continue to progress. Don't be misled by those that want you to think as we age we have to slow down and cut back. They tell you that to make themselves feel better about their own inconsistency.

Richard